An iWave air purifier is a device that you can mount in your air conditioning system to help clean the air in your home. As air moves over the iWave, the device’s ions destroy bacteria and other airborne contaminants, resulting in a stable atmosphere with no harmful byproducts. More info on this air purifier we uncover in this review.
Viruses and other toxins are dangerous outside, but since there is less ventilation inside, they are much more dangerous. Dust, for example, can serve as a magnet for bacteria, viruses, and dust mites in the home and workplace. Indoors, chemical pollution, bacteria, and mold pose additional dangers. Computers, printers, and photocopiers, for example, will pollute the environment. Air purifiers aid in the removal of these harmful bacteria, irritants, and odors.
The following are some of the advantages of using an air purifier:
- Getting rid of asthma causes
- Getting rid of allergens like pollen and pet odors
- Tobacco and cigarette smoke are captured.
- Getting rid of radon
- Reducing carbon dioxide emissions
- lowering the level of pollution in hospitals and clinics
- The iWave air purifier not only purifies the air, but it also protects against the real dangers of the new Covid-19 health crisis. It’s also successful, with over 200,000 installations in commercial and residential settings.
Purifiers by iWave:
- COVID-19 is caused by SARS-Cov-2, which needs to be inactivated.
- Allergens should be reduced.
- Mold, bacteria, and viruses must all be eliminated.
- Reduce airborne odors, smoke, static electricity, and dust.
How do iWave air purifiers function?
An iWAVE air purifying unit will be installed in your duct heating and air conditioning system by an HVAC technician. When the air inside the house moves over the iWave device, it emits ions that destroy bacteria, allergens, dust, smoke, and odors. Air filtration produces a safe, purified indoor atmosphere with no harmful byproducts. Needle-point bi-polar ionization (NPBI), a proprietary iWave technology, breaks down moving contaminants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and water vapor.
As the ions come into contact with viruses, bacteria, and mold, they remove the hydrogen molecules, leaving the pathogens without an energy source and causing them to die. As ions bind to allergens like pollen and other particles, they cause them to stick together until they’re big enough to be caught by the air filter in your ventilation system.
Shear and energy are used by nature to break up molecules, clean the air, and create a healthier atmosphere. The iWave technology mimics nature’s mechanism, producing the same ions that are generated by waterfalls, ocean waves, lightning, and other natural phenomena.
Nature and iWave’s technology differ in that iWave filters the air without generating toxic ozone. Ozone is a poisonous gas generated by nature and some air purifiers on the market when purifying the air in your home. When an air purifier produces ozone within your home or workplace, it can be harmful. When inhaled, even in small quantities, ozone can cause chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath, and throat irritation, according to the EPA. Ozone has been linked to the worsening of chronic respiratory conditions such as asthma and the body’s ability to combat respiratory infections.
Ozone is not generated by iWave purifiers.
Benefits of iWave
IWave’s patented technology offers a cost-effective and efficient air purification solution. Other air purifiers usually necessitate ongoing maintenance, such as bulb/cell replacement every year or two, which can be costly. iWave purifiers, on the other hand, don’t need to be maintained and don’t have any replacement pieces. They also don’t contain dangerous byproducts like ozone, as previously mentioned.
Warranty from iWave
iWave goods come with a three-year limited warranty from Nu-Calgon, the company that makes them. Evidence of purchase and proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor are required to validate a warranty claim. Fitch Services will assist you with this.
Models from iWave
The iWave-R, iWave-V, iWave-M, and iWave C are the four versions of iWave purifiers. The iWave-R is a low-maintenance air purifier designed for home use. The iWave-V is a residential air purifier that needs little maintenance. The iWave-M is a ductless and other HVAC systems’ mini flexible air purifier. The iWave-C is a low-maintenance air purifier that can be used in both commercial and residential settings.
Though the models vary slightly and each has its own set of benefits, all iWave purifiers have the following features:
- NPBI technology has a track record of success.
- Whole-house or business-space active air purification
- Covid-19 and other viruses, mold, and bacteria have been drastically reduced.
- Allergens, odors, smoke, and particles are reduced.
- There are no spare pieces, which means the overall cost of ownership is lower than for other alternatives.
- UL and cUL approved
- Warranty of three years
To remove coronaviruses from the air, you’ll need more than your typical air purifier. The iWave air purifier is an established solution for inactivating Covid while you and your family work and live your lives. This is not a virus to be trifled with. The iWave air purifier provides the extra security you and your family need.
As the virus spreads, maintaining social distance from friends and family becomes more difficult. You’ll want to invite your friends and family over at some point. Many of you are also working in offices and other places of business. With an iWave mounted, you can breathe better knowing that the air you’re breathing is cleaner.
Consider the advantages of clean air:
- Breathe more deeply and safely.
- You should be assured that the air you and your family breathe is cleaner.
- Instead of dusting and vacuuming, spend some time relaxing.
- Get less worries at work by welcoming visitors into your home.
- Reduce the amount of allergens, bacteria, and germs you’re exposed to.
The iWave air purifier is only available via a licensed technician’s installation. Take a look at my Nuwave OxyPure review which is available to buy at Amazon and other sites.